There is an opportunity to develop projects as part of our staff innovative learning and teaching funds. Please see Michael Gorman or Joe McCullagh for further details. Deadline for project bid submissions is March 23rd.
Call for Bids: Learning & Teaching Innovation Fund 2015
As part of the School of Art’s Learning, Teaching & Assessment Strategy we are inviting bids, from all staff, to the Innovation Fund.
We are particularly interested in bids around the following topics:
- Innovative pedagogyexploring inclusive and diverse student engagement in art, design, media or architecture
- Curriculum designaddressing graduate attributes, internationalisation, digital literacy and sustainable development, discipline-specific skills and interdisciplinary learning.
- Student transitionsfocuses on inclusivity, flexibility, widening access, equality and diversity. Exploring retention and student mobility and examining the impact of sector policy changes.
- Staff transitionsexploring teaching excellence, “professionalization”, and reward and recognition
- Exploring the use of new learning and teaching spaces
We are inviting bids to the Fund up to a maximum of £3K. The bids can come from individuals or collaborative groups of staff. We would like to encourage bids that encourage pedagogic communities across staff and disciplines. The template for application is attached.
First deadline for submissions for our fund is 4pm, Monday 23 March 2015.
If you would like to discuss your bid informally before submission please contact myself or Joe McCullagh, Associate Dean for Learning and Teaching, who will convene a panel to review the bids.
Please send completed bids to Amanda Jones email@example.com